Dana Clark, LLC creates children’s products that are being enjoyed by families all over the world.
To empower children and parents with tools that depict positive self-images and self-confidence.
Our Products, Services and Events:
Coloring Books and Journals
Back to Fun Book Fairs
Social Science Sponsorship
We value inclusion and self-love. We want children to see themselves as the heroes celebrated in our books. We want parents to be guides that evokes the magnificence from a child.
Our Current Objectives:
- Creating a line of school supplies, stationery, and coloring books that empower children and parents.
- Expand the Back to Fun Book Fair throughout the USA.
- Empower parents with online courses.
We look forward to working with others in events, projects, and product production. We hope that our success inspires the creativity in many others.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about us.
Sankofa Video Books & CafeCoffee cafe & bookstore in a relaxed space focused on the African diaspora & third-world countries.
- MahoganyBooks 1231 Good Hope Rd. SE Washington, DC 20020 (Located inside the Anacostia Arts Center)
- MahoganyBooks.com MahoganyBooks is an online bookstore that believes in social entreprenuership. We take a leadership role in the African American community promoting reading, writing, and cultural awareness as tools to improve communities as well as enrich the lives of motivated individuals. Phone: 703-730-3873
Shades of Afrika1001 E. 4th St.Long Beach, CA 90802Shop with us Online: www.shadesofafrika.com
Nubian Bookstore 4.919 Google reviews Bookstore in Morrow, Georgia Address: 1540 Southlake Pkwy, Morrow, GA 30260 Phone: (678) 422-6120
Let us know what questions and/or feedback you have for us. We will follow up with you.
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.